Our top priority is the safety of our patients, staff and visitors. To minimize risk of COVID-19 transmission and to protect the health of those who visit our building, we are committed to following CDC, federal, and state guidelines, including:
- Requiring all patients, visitors, staff, and vendors to be fully masked while in the building.
- Asking that patients and visitors remain socially distanced in all waiting areas.
- Requiring all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Providing hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the building.
- More frequent cleaning of waiting rooms, changing rooms, bathrooms, and patient areas.